Sunday, January 27, 2013

My First adidas Kicks...LOVE...L-O-V-E My New Kicks...adidas Hyukie Style...

From: 10-21-12

adidas Originals Hardcourt Hi J Big Logo Trefoil shoes...big kids size: 6.  My foot is too small to fit men's sizes...<fist pump>, "YES!!!"

Thank you so much Pookie!!!  This is the first time I can ever remember being so excited about new shoes, since I was like 6 or 7 years old.  Those were my new school shoes...black fuzzy saddle shoes...I remember that I kept saying that I loved my new shoes and asking my mom, "Don't you love my new shoes?"...putting them into the box, taking them out of the box, carrying them around in the box, trying them on, putting them back into the box, prattling on about loving them, and asking my mom if she loved my new shoes...literally ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!  Anyway I really appreciate you sacrificing by even taking me to the mall!!!  I know your back was hurting and that you were so tired and just wanted to go home.  And I really really really appreciate you buying them for me!!!!!


Photo of me wearing my new kicks outside the mall (thanks for stopping to take a picture of me in my new adidas...Hyukie style adidas, that is):


No comments:

Post a Comment